Sunday, November 11, 2018

Holiday Tags!

I'm back after years of ignoring my blog! The reason is that I've really been enjoying Tracy McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags and decided to participate in the challenge. So, I've been focusing my craft time, which is severely limited these days, on making tags inspired by Tracy and her guest designers. This first tag is from Day 2, and is inspired by Svitlana Shayevich's tag.

The wreath stamp is a very old Studio G stamp and the sentiment is Lawn Fawn Tiny Tag Sayings. I used Prismacolor pencils to color the holly leaves and red rhinestone gems from a Target dollar spot pack.

3 comments:

  1. such a beautiful wreath...love your bits of bling! thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like how the traditional Christmas colors look on the white tag.

    ReplyDelete