Sunday, February 10, 2019

My favorite challenge is back!

Hehe! More tags from me today! Tracey's Tag You're It Challenge is back this month and I'm excited to participate! The theme is "Love is in the Air" and I made two tags using the Close To My Heart True Love stamp set.

This first tag is most appropriate for the theme since it includes balloons floating in the air. Nothing special here other than the stamps, kraft cardstock and Copic marker coloring of the image.

The second tag uses the little girl from the same stamp set and I also used some old-school chalk to color the background a bit. The Valentine's Day sentiment is from a different stamp set but it's been around for a long time and I'm not sure who made it any more!

4 comments:

  1. These are so adorable.
    Thank you for joining us. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad its your favorite! I love both of your adorable tags and the sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in the Tag You're It! Challenge. Your tags are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the heart balloons! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete